Thursday, June 25, 2015

Save these dates please!

Hi everyone,

To help familiarize parents and catechists with the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program, and to create materials that the children will be using, I've reserved a room in the PAR for us on these Wednesdays:

July 8
July 15
July 22
July 29
August 5
August 12

We'll meet from 7-9 p.m. on these dates.

I'm working on an agenda for each session which I will release soon.  

Our first session will be an introduction to the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd atrium.  We will watch a DVD of the first atrium, which was set up in Rome near the Vatican.

I'll also try to arrange a visit to a local CGS atrium for one of these weeks. 

I know that summer schedules can be a bit chaotic, but please plan to attend as many of these sessions as you can.  It will be informative!

If you have any questions, please email me at caswrite at aol dot com.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment